This mailinglist

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue Oct 1 08:56:29 BST 2019

On 01/10/2019 09:33, Dr. Michael Stehmann wrote:

> To become productive:
>
> What are the topics ot be discussed here to improve the Free Software
> movement in a productive way?
>
> How does the list become fruitful?

When I started the thread about who to give[1] money to, I did that
constructively, I was thinking the same thing as you.

I don't want to discourage people from giving money to any group,
rather, I want to encourage people to think about the terms they set
when donating or volunteering.  The big sponsors already do that every
day and that seems to be the reason they are having more influence than
individual donors/volunteers.

Regards,

Daniel

1