Radbot is a winner!

Damon Hart-Davis dhd at exnet.com
Thu Oct 3 09:22:04 BST 2019

At the suggestion of Daniel Pocock, I’m posting this here!

(Radbot is the open-source-based https://github.com/opentrv/ smart radiator valve that can save ~30% of your heating carbon footprint and bills.  I can be reached at dhd at exnet.com.  Offer expires 8th Oct: I’ve been out of the office and a bit slow to post this here even with Daniel’s prompting.)

Hi Y’All,

Radbot has won Product of the Year at this year's Energy Efficiency Awards!

If anyone wants to buy some we have a 50%-off offer for the next week: drop me a line and I’ll share the discount code with you.

Rgds

Damon