Fwd: [GA] 2018 budget proposal & 2017 results

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri Oct 4 13:13:10 BST 2019

Hi everybody,

With the FSFE annual meeting (GA meeting) happening[1] this month (11-13
October, Essen, Germany), there will be no fellowship representative
formally recognized by FSFE e.V.  Therefore, it is up to every
individual fellow to represent themselves in the meeting.

The FSFE e.V. web site contains[2] some basic financial data but it is
not presented in enough detail.  A lot of details from the full budget
are hidden in the name of transparency.

Attached is the last full budget received by the fellowship in February
2018.

Among other things, this shows the extent to which FSFE e.V. is now
dependent upon Googledollars, in other words, they are a puppet for
Google.  The highly defamatory emails sent by Matthias Kirschner and
Florian Snow recently are examples of Google-sponsored terrorism against
people who question Google's influence.  Does anybody doubt that the
invisible hand of Google was also at work in the assassination of
Richard Stallman?

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://fsfe.org/events/events.en.html