How do we proceed?

ahilter at keemail.me ahilter at keemail.me
Tue Oct 8 08:44:24 BST 2019

Oct 8, 2019, 07:35 by ccosse at gmail.com:

> Go to sleep

And the next shot is fired. It was to be expected that one would be attacked if one spoke for freedom. You can see that in Daniel. I should "sleep" like an old man who might not wake up. It's not nice where we are now. In every conversation you have to fear having to deal with a spy and being raped from behind. At least with one I am sure, because he has shown by his strong deeds that he can be our leader: Daniel. So thank you for defending us here. You can't win a war alone. I say let's move forward for free software. Side by side we march for a better, fairer, freer future.