RMS resigned, why not Matthias Kirschner too?

ahilter at keemail.me ahilter at keemail.me
Mon Oct 14 14:14:01 BST 2019

Oct 14, 2019, 11:59 by daniel at pocock.pro:

> Where there any other measurable consequences of the
> decision to close Düsseldorf?

I can't read the archive, but I find it outrageous that FSFE simply closes Dusseldorf. This concerns a lot of people and what are they supposed to do now? Do they even have the right to do that? How could it happen? The FSFE are all Germans and take action against their own country? That's funny. I don't know what to say, but I hope they will burn for it. On Judgment Day. This is no way to deal with more than 600,000 people. I didn't really know that, but thanks to Wikipedia you can find out everything nowadays.  It's incredible what we've achieved in the last 30 years, and now FSFE is destroying it all. We should organize a demo of free knowledge and free software and uphold our principles. There we can also advertise against censorship. We just bring great posters with us and do it. What would be a good date?