ahilter at keemail.me ahilter at keemail.me
Mon Oct 14 14:49:26 BST 2019

Oct 14, 2019, 13:42 by stefan.frech at gmx.de:

> Unsubscribe

What's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to get out of here? That would be a pity! Daniel has done so much work and set up this list for us so that we can protect free software from vermin and black movements. Stay with us and support us in this important fight! For the future for freedom! Don't destroy Daniel's great work to get these addresses and write here that we are protected from censorship. Where else do you have this opportunity to simply express your opinion without fear of persecution? I don't know where. That's why everybody stays here and let's work together! We can also meet personally and go down on each other if you prefer that. This often helps to improve the situation if you don't just write.