intervening against abuse from FSFE

ahilter at keemail.me ahilter at keemail.me
Wed Oct 16 13:10:09 BST 2019

What's the matter with you? Daniel was very good to us here and tries to save us all.  Maybe he has good reasons not to show so far. Maybe he is afraid for his life. I wanted to raise money for a bodyguard, but nobody here answered. Are you a FSF* troll? You are exposed. Maybe you also work for Google like so many people who write here. You are exposed! Why do people still do that here when they are exposed anyway? The learning effect is so low that no one ever gets it. I have seen through it for a long time. I'm sorry that I doubted you Daniel. You are our true leader! For free software!