FSFE and proof

ahilter at keemail.me ahilter at keemail.me
Thu Oct 17 08:00:37 BST 2019

Oct 16, 2019, 21:35 by wikileaks at mailo.com:

On 16/10/2019 17:25:40 Europe/Paris Jean Louis wrote:
File not found. Better link?
You're dumber than a piece of shit if you can't even send a working link. What's wrong with your brain? Or don't you have one? No, then you would be dead. But maybe you have a poisoned brain. Fuck off, you scumbag! We don't want any false prophets here, only real ones. I've had enough of you and as soon as I figure out how to do this I'll block you so I won't have to read your crazy mails anymore. Imagine everyone would write like you! Then nothing would work on the list here any more. It doesn't work that way! Get lost, you wanker!