on SJWs and feminists

Christian Kalkhoff softmetz at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 18 08:47:09 BST 2019

Am Freitag, 18. Oktober 2019, 03:11:31 CEST schrieb RMS Support:
> We have to defend our owns. It is time to stand up against the scum that
> infiltrates us, against the intruders in our once clean and pure societies.
> We have to regain free speech. The death of free forums may not be
> forgotten! And the first outbursts of rebellion have already been seen,
> just recently in Germany.

I hardly can imagine how fearful it has to be for you wimpy whiners to see the
world your dads showed you through their eyes to change to something you can't
understand out of your holes and echo chambers.

If you take the idiot Nazi from Halle, who killed two innocent people while
trying to kill more people for being jewish, as part of your peergroup, I can
only feel sorrow for you. Yet I hope you will actually experience love and see
how the world is changing for the better.