on SJWs and feminists

Truth Teller ignucius at tutanota.com
Fri Oct 18 14:03:37 BST 2019

18 Oct 2019, 09:47 by softmetz at fsfe.org:
> I hardly can imagine how fearful it has to be for you wimpy whiners to see the world your dads showed you through their eyes to change to something you can't understand out of your holes and echo chambers.

Are you blaming our dads for preparing us for the world, that some things have to be fighted for? Some days ago I read a good analysis that proves that false-feminists and loud SJWs -- like the ones who made heroes like RMS and Marvin Minsky step down -- often come rom failed parenthoods, raised by single moms. Understandably for them they then try to tear down the natural order but that is not what we should want. Mankind [you notice? it's not "womankind"] only got so far by the law and order that morons now want to destroy.

Killing people is the last resort. That is why there are still wars going on even under participation of honest countries and leaders. I don't precizely know what happened in Halle but as always we have to look out for fake news. Like I said earlier, let us not be distracted by these:

--> https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/10/18/viral-video-of-homophobic-attack-denounced-as-fake-news/

--
https://backtotheaugust.org/