on SJWs and feminists

Truth Teller ignucius at tutanota.com
Fri Oct 18 16:50:19 BST 2019

If you cannot handle opinionated discussions and put the blame on your lack of mail inbox capabilities you seem to be wrong here. Please leave the list then.

Alternative: set your list mode to digest.

--
https://backtotheaugust.org/

Oct 18, 2019, 18:12 by stationaery at gmail.com:
Yep, I’ll agree there’s a lot of fascist-like behavior under the guise of freedom of speech. Quite the horseshoe effect!

Here’s what I propose:

Let’s all take the weekend off!
Give the list a break, spare our inboxes!
Enjoy a short break to reflect and think about the future.
Then, we can all get back to it on Monday.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 7:58 AM Christian Imhorst <christian.imhorst at fsfe.org> wrote:
Dear Daniel,

 okay but ahilter doesn't, because he wrote:

 Am 17.10.19 um 16:41 schrieb ahilter at keemail.me:
  > people like you *would have been gassed* for attacking our leader!

 This cannot be misunderstood with farting:

 "Had we arrived just two days earlier, we *would have been gassed*
 immediately." --
 https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/26/tales-from-auschwitz-survivor-stories

 RMS Support uses the language of fascists extensively:

 Am 18.10.19 um 03:11 schrieb RMS Support <ignucius at tutanota.com>:
  > We have to defend our owns. It is time to stand up against the scum
  > that infiltrates us, against the intruders in our once clean and pure
  > societies. We have to regain free speech. The death of free forums may
  > not be forgotten! And the first outbursts of rebellion have already
  > been seen, just recently in Germany.

 Here we have a pronounced dichotomous or fascist thinking in the
 mutually exclusive categories friend and enemy, we and the others,
 especially with regard to the interior of society. The inner enemy of
 fascist society plays at least as important a role as the outer enemy.
 He is identified as a "popular pest", a threat to one's own "blood" or
 as "scum" of the once clean and pure society. Above all the own fiction
 of the "Jew", "Semite" and the other "race" serves this purpose also
 "Feminists", "Gay/Trans people", "Greens", "the Left" etc. From them it
 is necessary to purify their society.

 See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Nazi_Germany

 Last but not least he is linking to the platform for the alt-right and
 he really claims that the anti-Semitic attack in Halle could be fake news:

 Am 18.10.19 um 15:03 schrieb Truth Teller <ignucius at tutanota.com>:
  > Killing people is the last resort. That is why there are still wars
 going on even under participation of honest countries and leaders. I
 don't precizely know what happened in Halle but as always we have to
 look out for fake news. Like I said earlier, let us not be distracted by
 these:

  > -->
 https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/10/18/viral-video-of-homophobic-attack-denounced-as-fake-news/

 Do you really want to attack the free software movement together with
 alt-right fascists?

 Regards
 Christian