on SJWs and feminists

Alexander Dahl post at lespocky.de
Fri Oct 18 19:12:29 BST 2019

Hello,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 03:03:37PM +0200, Truth Teller wrote:
> should want. Mankind [you notice? it's not "womankind"] only got so
> far by the law and order that morons now want to destroy.

It is rather: despite that order.

> > If you take the idiot Nazi from Halle, who killed two innocent
> > people while trying to kill more people for being jewish, as part
> > of your peergroup, I can only feel sorrow for you. Yet I hope you
> > will actually experience love and see how the world is changing
> > for the better.
>
> Killing people is the last resort. That is why there are still wars
> going on even under participation of honest countries and leaders.

Nope, that's not the reason. War is crime, as is killing, and those
like Erdogan, Bush, Putin, etc. are neither honest nor good leaders.

> I don't precizely know what happened in Halle but as always we have
> to look out for fake news.

An obviously right wing nazi killed people for dumb "reasons". He
wrote a manifest and everything is based on racism and conspiracy
theories. It was murder from inferior motives.

--
/"\ ASCII RIBBON | »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first
\ / CAMPAIGN     | speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the