Can I block this sender? Was: Re: FSFE minutes, or a vendetta?

Truth Teller ignucius at tutanota.com
Sun Oct 20 16:34:00 BST 2019

Oct 19, 2019, 10:04 by daniel at pocock.pro:
> Pleas remember we don't even know if these minutes that keep appearing (we've seen 3 permutations so far) are even real or a hoax

I was thinking about this. So how can we be sure something is real? You presented us many documents and many said you faked them. But I believed you because you are better than these diversity-loving morons at Debian and FSF*.

I don't care about it. My gut feeling usually is right, no matter if it comes to politics or software. I believe you, because proof is so hard to get these days. I don't want to waste my time on discussing and waiting for evidence.

--
https://backtotheaugust.org/