Help undermine the censorship & defamation game

Christopher Waid chris at thinkpenguin.com
Mon Sep 23 21:20:32 BST 2019

I would like to welcome everyone here regardless of ones position to
call into any of three shows that I co-host to continue the RMS
discussion.

Lets not allow the censorship and defamation to continue. We should not
cement mob justice. An apt quote for what is happening here: "The only
thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

You can do that either on a nationally syndicated radio show called Free
Talk Live that I co-host and/or a freedom slanted tech show that I also
co-host called Freedom Decrypted. The third show is called Call to
Freedom and airs on LRN as well as a handful of pirate stations (as does
Freedom Decrypted).

All of the shows I partake in producing or co-host value open
discussion. We may not agree with genocide, but nobody is going to stop
you from arguing for it. The reality is a show like this isn't easy to
keep on the air. Mob justice is a real threat to such a show.
Particularly to the degree that open discussion is respected. Nothing
outside of FCC prohibitions and threats of violence is censored (at
least on FTL, the other shows aren't as strict).

This is just how extreme it can get: The mob has posted defamatory
flyers about one of my co-hosts that were even more disturbing and
defamatory than what has come out of this attack on RMS believe it or
not. Things have at times been so bad as there to be FBI raids on the
studio. Yes- even the FBI has and continues to attempt to crucify us
even if its mostly been reputational. Though one co-host did spend a
year in jail rather than inform for the FBI (ie though an informant
would be silly given we're open and honest on the air about everything).
Two weeks previously one co-host pointed out some hypocrisy at the FBI.
They came in and stole 10s of thousands of dollars worth of studio
equipment and made sure the news reported similar loaded and false
accusations about one of the co-hosts and producers. This was not there
first attempt either. Fortunately this wasn't our first rodeo either and
the show never missed a beat. 7ish stations were lost, but no lasting
damage. The tactics were the same as those used against RMS. The
difference being we had the galls to stand up to the mob and FBI abuse.
While the legal system has been repeatedly used it has been character
assignation attacks mostly via the legal system as no real crimes
(involving violence, theft, etc) have ever actually been committed by
anyone. That isn't to say my one co-host didn't face 100 years in prison
by refusing to take a plea deal. Certainly no crimes were committed
period in the most serious claims that were alluded to under the guise
of the one FBI studio raid and "investigation". Future charges for
non-serious "crimes" may eventually occur given the determination by the
FBI to take us out. Though given how many (dozens) it'll probably be a
bit of a challenge (they will probably attack select individuals though
holding things together). Most likely they will bring some charge
involving drugs or cryptocurrencies as these are the easiest tools
they've got to work with when attacking people. Though they also know we
know that so they might try to throw some other wrench at us. They don't
like it when you know they're coming.

Below I'm linking to some of the shows that have already covered RMS,
but keep in mind these are 3 hour shows and you may need to wade through
unrelated discussion if you want to hear the already had discussions.

Free Talk Live is a major syndicated radio show that airs on 200+ radio
stations, online, and via satellite. Freedom Decrypted is a fairly new
(a year old) freedom slanted tech show. And there is a third show called
Call to Freedom, but I'm not sure how to post links to archived versions
of that show.

Sept 21st: Freedom Decrypted

Show topics: Attack on Richard Stallman & His Resignation (and how GNU’s
rewriting RMS out of its history)

https://www.freedomdecrypted.com/public_html/blog/2019/09/22/show-fifty/

Sept 17th: Free Talk Live

Show topics: Epstein's "sex trafficking" :: Stallman resigns from Free
Software Foundation :: Rape statistics :: Rape, rape everywhere

https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/682665158/download?client_id=e269ae6c9198dd6ce95ad56c518e7807

Sept 14th: Freedom Decrypted

Show topics: Famed Computer Scientist Richard Stallman Described Epstein
Victims As ‘Entirely Willing’

https://www.freedomdecrypted.com/public_html/blog/2019/09/15/show-forty-nine/

Sept 13th: Free Talk Live

Show topics: Richard Stallman Stirs Controversy Over Jeffrey Epstein and
Age of Consent :: Were Epstein's Girls Victims? :: Statutory Rape ::
Mother of Cody Wilson's 'Victim' Makes Revealing Court Statement

https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/680845796/download?client_id=e269ae6c9198dd6ce95ad56c518e7807