Help undermine the censorship & defamation game

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Sep 26 18:16:26 BST 2019

On 23/09/2019 22:20, Christopher Waid wrote:
> I would like to welcome everyone here regardless of ones position to
> call into any of three shows that I co-host to continue the RMS discussion.

Did anybody already respond?  I might be able to help you out.

> This is just how extreme it can get: The mob has posted defamatory
> flyers about one of my co-hosts that were even more disturbing and

I can think of a more extreme example.  There was a guy at my uni in
Australia who opened a post office box

The guy in question is #1 on America's Most Wanted Journalists.

US authorities allegedly had the PO box closed.  The post office closed.
 Then demolished.

  po box 4080 melbourne university

My own box was about one meter away

They are still chasing him today.