FSF Resign Awards: Call for Nominations

Adrienne G. Thompson adriennegayethompson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 21:14:30 BST 2019

Daniel:

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 3:00 PM Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:

> On 28/09/2019 21:27, Adrienne G. Thompson wrote:
> > It is my sincere (dis)pleasure to make the following nomination for the
> > Free Software Foundation Resign Awards:
> >
> > For the internet drama "The Backstabber"
> >
> > Bradley M. Kuhn:
> > Best Director
> > Best Open Source advocate
>
> But if anybody is going to make nominations for this award, please consider
>
> a) provide some background evidence as your claim might be discredited
> too easily if you haven't thoroughly documented it with links.  Many
> people expect video evidence from a camera phone too.

I posted a couple days ago with links to GNU Community. Not planning to
spend any more energy here.

> b) CC the person concerned so they can defend themself.  If you don't CC
> them and they don't know about the thread then they could accuse you of
> backstabbing too.

I also posted this to gnu community and libreplanet discuss, so I assume
that Mr. Kuhn has received a copy of his nomination.

> Mr Kuhn's Software Freedom Conservancy[1] provides services to many free
> software projects ...

Not interested in providing competition - I don't have the time. Nominating
Mr. Kuhn was in fact my way of pivoting away from this subject and getting
back to work.

> I welcome the response from Mr Kuhn

Of course! Hopefully he'll accept the award.

😎

Adrienne
--
Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!