consent to be deceived? (was: Re: best way to support Free Software financially?)

Danny Spitzberg stationaery at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 16:30:02 BST 2019

Daniel, clearly there are many people here demanding to be removed from
this list.

And when I receive two emails from Adrienne about #RiseUp, etc. via FSF and
FSFE, it’s clear that this list is a *new* list you’ve subscribed me to
*without my consent.*

It’s pretty embarrassing to see your hand-wringing and spin about
censorship, too - if you ever poke around the fascist #MAGA corner of
Twitter, you’ll see disingenuous complaining about ‘the truth’ (hate speech
and abusive content) being ‘censored’ when what is actually happening is,
it’s simply not getting more attention - and rightfully so.

Please remove me, and everyone you added.